- Lulu Bella
- Hi I'm Diva Samai owner of LuluBellaWomensBoutique. Thanks for stopping by!! This blog covers an array of topics from current fashion trends, female celebrity style, fashion tips for women, new trends, do it yourself crafts and everything else in between. Feel free to submit post request and guest bloggers are welcome as well!
Powered by Blogger.
- December (10)
- November (22)
- October (23)
- September (24)
- August (22)
- July (31)
- June (30)
- My Skin Care Regimen
- Cabbage Mandarine Salad
- Are Bangs the Answer?
- Happy Memorial Day
- Dream Boards
- My First Guest Post!!
- Beet Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Female Celebrity Style: Cannes Film Festival 2013
- Memorial Day Swimsuits
- Do It YourSelf Crafts : Violet Sugar Lip Scrub Gif...
- Tips for Losing a Few Pounds this Summer by Jennif...
- My Passion for Plum
- Female Celebrity Style: Miley Cyrus
- Guest Blogger : Jennifer Hawkins
- Monday's Motivation
- Kerry Washington Commencement Speaker at George Wa...
- Diva's 10 Minute Manicure
- Swimsuit Ready?
- Follow Your Dreams
- Watch the 2013 Met Gala Red Carpet Live
- Do It Yourself Crafts: Coconut Oil to Refinish Woo...
- Khole Kardashian Gets Braces
- Angelina Jolie Reveals Mastectomy
- Am I A "Blogger"?
- London Jewish Museum Hold Amy Winehouse Exhibit
- First Mothers Day!
- Selena Gomez "Come And Get It" Gets GoGo Remix
- Zoe Saldana Inspires Baby Name
- 'Young and The Restless' Star Jeanne Copper
- Wendy Williams Shows Off 20 Pound Weight Lost
- Phaedra Parks Gives Birth To Baby Boy
- Lauryn Hill Sentenced
- Rachael Leigh Cook Pregnant With First Child
- Meta Gala Awards 2013
- Keira Knighlty Weds James Righton
- Kentucky Derby 2013 Fashion
- Do It YourSelf Crafts : William Sonoma
- French Toast Roll-Ups
- Do It Yourself Crafts: Country Canning Jar
- Rihanna's $3,690 Bandage Inspired Sandals
- Inflatable Poop Installation???
- April (34)
- March (31)
- February (29)
- January (31)
Thursday, May 16, 2013
7:31 AM | Posted by Lulu Bella | | Edit Post
Not only is coconut oil a miraculous multi-purpose conditioner for your hair, body and speeds up your metabolism promoting weight loss its also great for refinishing wood furniture. Michelle Beighly tip for this do it yourself crafts item is to use coconut oil to refinish, hydrate, bring out the natural color of and elimanates the old musty smell in any wooden furniture. Crafty and affordable huh?
"beauty is a lifestyle"
Labels: beauty is a lifestyle, do it yourself crafts, lulubellawomensboutique.blogspot.com, michelle beighly